Crafted by Chef Jamie Raftery
For 2 people
- 1 blood orange
- 1 large orange
- 1/10 pomegranate
- 1 white grapefruit
- 50g black grapes (frozen)
- 50g cox apples
- 25ml mint tea and Argan Oil dressing (see recipe)
- 3g mint leaves (pick small leaves)
- Citrus Zest
- Chilli flakes
- Peel and cut the blood orange, grapefruit, orange into nice pieces.
- Peel and remove fruit from pomegranate.
- Cut the apple into thin slices.
- Grapes are seedless and frozen overnight.
- Pick the mint leaves to garnish.
- Weigh out all ingredients, along with 25ml of the dressing.
- Gently mix in a stainless steel bowl.
- Transfer to serving containers.