Crafted by Chef Jamie Raftery
For 3 people
- 6 large oranges
- 1 lemon
- 10ml pomegranate molasses
- 130ml golden rapeseed oil
- 20ml Traditional Argan Oil
- 15g mint
- 0.5g vanilla paste
- Sea salt to season
- Zest and juice the lemon and oranges into the saucepan.
- Add the mint, reduce to 1/4 (about 100ml).
- Strain liquid through a fine strainer into a clean dry mixing bowl.
- Allow cooling.
- Add the pomegranate molasses and turmeric paste.
- Weigh the rapeseed and Argan Oil into 1 container.
- With the bowl held solid, slowly add the oil while whisking or bamix’ing with speed to emulsify.
- Add salt to taste.
- Spatula into a clean container to store in a squeezy bottle.