Crafted by Chef Richard Ashmead
“A feel-good dish, spiced with asparagus and nutty Argan Oil.”
For 2 people
Preparation and cooking time
- 2 chicken fillets
- 10 asparagus pieces
- 4 medium-sized carrots
- 1/2 lemon
- 5ml Classic Argan Oil
- 10ml Vinaigrette
- 10ml Mango, Lime and Argan Oil dressing (recipe featured on this page)
- Vegetable oil
- Salt to season
- Pepper to season
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Cook the asparagus in boiling, salted water.
- Peal, chop and sweat the onions gently and when ready, mix in with the vinaigrette.
- Season the chicken fillets on both sides with salt, pepper and Argan Oil.
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan and cook chicken fillets in the frying pan.
- Finish off the chicken by placing the fillets onto an oiled tray and putting them into the oven for about 5 minutes.
- When asparagus is cooked, gently fry with a little butter to bring out its colour.
- Place the cooked chicken onto a plate, decorate with chopped asparagus and carrot, then a drizzle of the Mango, Lime and Argan Oil dressing and the vinaigrette mixture.