Crafted by Chef Richard Ashmead
“Sweetness of mango, tartness of lime with the nuttiness of Argan Oil.”
- 50ml Classic Argan Oil
- 50ml rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- A couple of mint leaves
- 1/2 mango
- 1/2 lime
- 1 tsp sugar
- Peel the mango and cut into small cubes.
- Grate the lime for zest.
- Squeeze the lime for juice.
- Mix together the lime zest and juice with the mango, mustard and sugar.
- Add the Argan Oil and rice vinegar.
- Finish by placing the mint leaves in the centre of the dish.
Bottle any remaining dressing to last up to 4 weeks after making when kept in a cool place away from sunlight.