Our delicious cold-pressed Traditional Argan Oil is our nuttiest variety. Available in 30ml, 100ml and 200ml bottles.
500ml and 1 litre sizes are available on request.
Our Argan Oil is
- 100% pure and natural
- made using roasted kernels
- cold-pressed using a traditional stone-mill
- produced by our artisan partner cooperatives in Morocco
- perfect as a dressing and marinating oil
Nutritional properties of Argan OilArgan Oil is not only greatly appreciated for its deliciously nutty taste and versatile dressing application, it is also valued for its high Vitamin E content and unsaturated fatty acids.
- Vitamin E, also called tocopherols, comes in different forms: vitamin E α-Tocopherol, β-Tocopherol, δ-Tocopherol and γ-Tocopherol.
- Argan Oil is particularly rich in natural γ-Tocopherol. As a fat-soluble antioxidant, Vitamin E- γ interrupts the propagation of reactive oxygen species (ROS) generated by biological stress mechanisms (e.g. UV radiation from excessive sun exposure) and therefore contributes to the protection from low level of inflammation and tissue ageing.
- Helps to protect the skin against UV damage.
- Anti-inflammatory properties help in wound healing.
Difference between Classic and Traditional Argan Oil
Our Classic Argan Oil is crafted using a mechanical press and so the taste is smokier than the Traditional variety. Our Traditional Argan Oil is made using a traditional stone-mill press and so the taste is deeper and nuttier than our Classic Argan Oil.